IS leptaden a safe drug to increase the breast size? Any side effects?

hi mam very gd morning ....i am a mother of 10 months old baby ....i need to increase my breast size ....i have tried many Ayurveda and maruthuva like pills and paste but that s all not worked out well for me....due to this discomfort i am facing some problems i have lossed my self confidence too ...i need a quick and good solution please help me .....(tell me about leptaden pills )and suggests me some pills without side effect
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Welcome to healthcare magic!
Nice sized and attractive breasts are part of eligant personality of female.
Unfortunately till date there is no medicine which can enhance the size of breasts in any reliable way although claims are so many.
The drug leptaden is proposedly a milk enhancing drug and not for the size improvement.
You can use external apparatus like padded bras to improve the looks.
I hope you would get benefitted from my advise.
Wish you a good health.