IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO INCREASE MY HIGHT AND IS IT SAFE ?

I AM 23 YAERS GIRL. HIGHT 5 FT AND VERY FRUSTETED WITH MY SHORT HT . DEAR ARE MANY WAYS TO INCREASING HIGHTS LIKE USING SHOES. I WANNA KNOW IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO INCREASE MY HIGHT AND IS IT SAFE?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
There will never be a way to increase your height, short is awesome! Men love Short.. because they like that we can look up to them...youll get the perfect guy being short. DONT CHANGE you cant anyways so start learning to love yourself. There is nothing you can do here. So smile.. love your genetics.
Psychiatrist Dr. Manjula Rau's  Response
dear anusha
by the age of 23 u would have regained the maximum height
there are no drugs to increase your height
only thing you can do is some excersises which may increase your height by half an inch
next being short is not thing to be worried
uyou will look petit if you have the weight which looks nice for your weight
so watch your weight
more than that what you are counts more than anything so cheer up and live every day to its fullest content all the best dr manjula rau
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Now at your age there is no way by which you can increase your height.Maximum you can use stellatoes(high heeled shoes) so that you look taller.Thanks and good luck.
Pathologist and Microbiologist Dr. R. Rehan Baig's  Response
Dear Anushna,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
At your age, you can increase your height through stretching exercises for 0.5 to 1 inch. The bone experts [orthopedics] write that increase in height is not possible after 25 years, as the bone reach their full growth. So do not worry, you do stretching exercises like swimming, hanging from bars, toe touching etc. Eat lots of calcium rich food like eggs, milk and milk products.Use high heeled shoes if it boost yours self image.
There are few surgical operations done by orthopedics to increase the height. For surgical option, you should discuss the pros and cons with your treating orthopedician.
Feel free to ask any further queries.
Wish you good health.