I am female, sixty-three years old and slim. I do not have anything like diabetes etc. I do suffer from depression and anxiety .
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Your BP is an the Pre-hypertension level. Hypertension is when your BP is >/= 140 over 90 It is not dangerous as of now but you need to make sure you have taken the BP recording when you're at rest for atleast 15 minutes and have not taken stimulants like coffee, smoking before the recording. You may add fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet, consume a balanced diet and exercised daily.