INR 5.3. Fluctuating. Have Von Willibrand bleeding disorder and clotting disorders, lupus anticoagulant, anticardiolipin. Planning to take Lovenox shots. Suggestions?

My INR is 5.3. Having problem keeping stabile. Finally get count to 2.1 after 6 mths then in 2 weeks it s down to 1.3. Few wks its 1.7, following wk 3.0, this wk 5.3 I have Von Willibrand bleeding disorder and 2 clotting disorders, lupus anticoagulant and anticardiolipin. Warafin is too hard to regulate and I m thinking it may be safer to go on Lovenox shots if medicare will cover the cost. My supplemental health insurance does not cover prescriptions. What is your suggestion
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012