IBS, frequent urination, watery discharge, burning inside vagina, bloating, abdominal and bladder discomfort. Remedy?

hi i suffer from ibs and i dont know if my symptoms caused by that but here it goes.... i am urinating alot more than usual, if ihold itin its a very uncomfortable feeling, a bit of watery discharge, burning sensation inside my vagina internally, bloated, lots of trapped wind, abdominal and bladder discomfort.. just dont feel right.. and constipation can you help please.. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013