IBS after delivery, pain under left rib while sitting, not pregnant, nausea, bloating. Advice?

since the birth of my daughter early last year i started to suffer ibs just general trapped wind and blosting but last 6-7 months b een getting pain under my left rib when sat for too long feel like babies foot under there but am not pregnant it goes when i stand up im 22 have two kids and also have nausea after eating and bloated quick please help
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Proctologist 's  Response
At times, there can be O.D.S which is called obstructive defecation syndrome. Just visit your colorectal surgeon and get an M.R.I. defecography done to find if everything is normal in your back passage.