IBS, abdominal pain, loose stools, discomfort. Permanent medicine?

i am having ibs severely.i am having very severe abdominal pain .i am having loose stools every day.i am afraid of eating lunch breakfast and dinner bcoz anything i will eat after eating i am getting abdominal pain and feel like tight in my stomach .so that i am feeling incomfortablness in my stomach.i cannot sleep bcoz of this problem. In morning after emptying my bowel.i feel incomplete emptying of bowel and i am feeling sick and i am afraid of going to office.please give me any permanent medicine so that i can enjoy my married life.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012