IBS. Has stomach pain, limbs pain, stressed. Endoscopy, blood and urine test, BMFT normal. Reason?

Hi,My nephew 13y has been facing IBS for the last 6 months and not going to his school.We visited local hospitals and found that endoscopy ,endoscopy,blood, urine ,BMFT and stool test reports are normal.he does not lost any weight.As per gastroenterologist s he used the medicine.Later he visited psychologist once.Still he is not cured.please see few more inputs about the issue. -He goes to toilet soon after he take some food every time. -He gets stomach pain after taking food and he relieves from pain after come back from toilet. -He gets legs and hands pain after come back from toilet. -It is true that he is having personnel/family pressure/stress due to economical,health and other issues of family. thanks,neelakantm
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013