IBS, CRPS, fibromyalgia, acute osteoarthritis, eczema, have severe abdominal pain near navel, bloated stomach, fatigue. How can I get rid of this?

Hi I have upper abdominal pain near my naval - I was in Hospital about a month ago where they diagnosed a mild infection in the endometrium I was given really strong antibiotics including the really strong one in my bottom - however, I am still waking daily with really painful stomach ache - my urine is slightly dark yellow and it is a little smelly trouble is I have IBS , Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia plus acute advanced osteoarthritis as well as eczma (sorry dont know the spelling) however, these symptoms are entirely new and at times the pain is quite unbearable I am bloated but my stomach in soft and I am extremely tired all the time despite sleeping - again I have lots of things wrong with me but these symptoms just seem to be over and above what I am used to - I keep suffering swollen glands in my neck in various places - under my chin around my jaw and to the back of my neck they are painful, I keep getting a really dry throat also - I know lots of symptoms but I just dont know what to say to my GP seems like I am just moaning but I simply dont feel well at all can you help
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012