I39 year old male is suffering from cough & cold with little blood in cough.

I am 39 year old male, 2 months back I had cough & cold with little blood in cough in morning , gone to doctor, sputum checked for AFB (not detected) , chest x-ray was normal, & blood test report was also normal with ESR 47mm, eosinophills 9%, Now , i have no cough & cold , but for my reference i tested the blood once agin after two months, which shows hemoglobin 13.2,wbc:6700 /cumm, polymorphous 53%, lymphocytes: 36%,Eosinophils : 10%(670/cumm), monocytes 1%,Basophills 0%,RBc 4.38, ESR 13mm after 1hr,pcv 38.4%,mcv87.7 fl, mch30.1 pg,mchc 34.4 %. would like to know why eosinophils is 10%, need worry for me ? platelet count is 2.63 Lac/cumm
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011