I would just like to inquire if I am diabetic type 1/2 or pre- diabetic?

Good day to all! I am 22 years old, male and My family have history of Diabetes on the paternal side. 1 year ago I had my FBS and the result was 111mg/dL. I then decided to change my sedentary lifestyle. I exercise 6 to 7 days a week and limit my carbohydrate intake, as well. From 78 kilos (5 months ago) I am now down to 66 kilos. I then checked my FBS 1 month ago and the result was 90mg/dL. I would just like to inquire if I am diabetic type 1/2 or pre- diabetic? Thank you very much!
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011