I will poke through the painfull lump, Please help

...Hello, I have a very important question if you can answer it, I am almost 13 and i got my ears pierced about three months ago. I now have painfull lumps on my right ear that hurt very badly! I tried taking out my earrings overnight to see if they felt better in the morning, but instead, i wake up to find that one of the lumps got bigger and covered the back of my piercing! I can not put my earring in more than half way in now. I have smaller and less painfull lumps on my other ear. It is mostly my right ear that is causing much pain! Please help, i dont know what to do and i am very scared and in pain! I dont know what it is, but they wont go away and now i cant put my earring back in because i will poke through the painfull lump. Please help! thank you so much
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010

Jewelry may contain traces of nickel, chromium, copper and other such irritant metals which cause an allergic reaction. This may also be a sign of secondary infection. Since cartilage has a relatively poor blood supply, high doses of strong antibiotics are required, if the cartilage underlying the ear skin is affected. Switch to pure gold 24K wire / earrings for now and take medical treatment (antibiotics, anti-inflammation, anti-allergy agents and painkillers) under supervision of a doctor. Local ointments and dressings will also be required.

But now i cant get an earring through the ear because the painfull lump is behind it so it wont go through all the way...:(