I was unable to cum/orgasm, Is there something wrong ?

Hi, I recently had sex for the first time, however i was not able to cum/orgasm. Do you know the reason for this? Also, during sex i had bad cramping in my hands and mild cramping in my face (cheeks). Is there something wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 31 May 2010
  Anonymous's Response
i am 22 years old and i havent either, it is not unusual. As you become more active, you will become more relaxed. some people never do, as you get older you will get more confident and experimantal. you and your partner will enjoy sex more and more.
also because it was your first time, you are bound to be nervous - which is probably why your hands and face were tense. and i have never me anyone who has done either when loosing their virginity.
if you google orgasm and such like, there is loads of info on sites and different tips etc... good luck x