I was suffering from severe caugh and vomit & test result came as Increased Eosinophil count due to allergy.

Hi doctor ,I am a girl at the age of 20 years. I was suffering from severe caugh and vomit. I took tablets given by a doctor and took several tests that indicated increased eosinophil count due to allergy . Now I am better tha previous months,but yet suffering from cough. How to completely recover from it ? Is there any fruit or vegetable ? I hate tablets after eating it regularly for about 4 months.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011