I was slipped in the ice and now i have waist pain. What i shoud do to get relief ?

hi i am Aamita .My age is 25 sex-female on 31st dec 2010 i was slipped in the ice in and my waist was affected but that time i was not getting any pain,but gradually from 15th january of 2011 to till now i am getting pain in my waist and thai joint while sleeping pain is more and i am 8th month pregnant .this is my first pregnancy .so i can not x-ray that part and can t take other medication so what i shoud do to get relief from pain please give some advice
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011