I was slapped on the eye but there is no soreness. What should i do ?

i was hit/slap on the eye during a basketball game, then its starts to watery my eyes within 30mins, then i put iced on it, the vision is back to normal after 1 hour, the redness was also gone after 30mins. the are no soreness... is it ok? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
hi Cathy!
Welcome to you have already given the necessary first aid to the injured eye and also there is no other alarming sign or symptom associated with the injury you can be rest assured that there is no serious injury,however should you develop eye watering,blurring,etc..anytime please see a eye doctor at the earliest.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Simple slap on eye while playing generally don`t produce problem .as it is I will recommend evaluation from eye surgeon at least once.      
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”