I was sexually assaulted by my Family Doctor, what should I do ?

I was sexually assaulted by my Family Doctor, what should I do? I had seen my obgyn about a lump in my breast, and after a mamogram, I found out it was just an infection from a cracked rib. I was referred to my dr to get antibiotics, and upon arriving, he demanded to check the lump himself, and pulled my bra up over my breasts, and began fondling not one, bu both of my breasts, and then asked the nurse to step behind the curtain, and she hesitated and then he further caressed my breasts. He said that my lumps looked fine to him, and after he was doen he walked me out through the waiting room and proceede to ask me out on a date, I just don t know how to handle this, Am I right to feel abused?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009