I was having collic and heavy bleeding when I have my period

Hi, my name is doctor presribed me to take primolut pills because i was having collic and heavy bleeding when i have my period. He told me to take it from day 15 aftermy period until day 25. But i took it for only four days because i forget to take it. i started taking it on the 31st Mar until im having my period on the 11th April. Is it okay or is it because i had stopped taking it?

Asked On : Sun, 11 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is not ok to miss just pills. The problem is that you are not serious about your health. Set alarms in that case to take such medicines. Now report back to your doctor and speak about it. You shall be put on a new regime again.