I was experiancing very painful periods and chronic pelvic and back pain, please suggest me what should i do ?

hi i have been diagoned with very high prolactin and now have being experiancing pressure feelings on my throat could it be linked i have also had a clear ultrasound for pcos i have put on weight also. the reason i went to the doctors was because i was experiancing very painful periods and chronic pelvic and back pain i have only had 4 periods since the birth of my daughter who is 14 months
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011