I was electricuted with 14,400 volts of electricity is it possible that my dna got scrabbled from that accident ?

With all of the information on the web today it was fairly easy to find out that cancer is caused by the replication of our dna incorrectly. There are also many articles about emf and cancer and certain chemicals that can cause cancer. I was electricuted with 14,400 volts of electricity is it possible that my dna got scrabbled from that accident? You do not have to be a rocket scientist to see what 110 volts does to 12 volt wiring.
Asked On : Sat, 29 May 2010
The high voltage current that you suffered can definitely change the alignment of your genes and show some unexpected results but it is not necessary that the effect it has produced is there on all the cells of our body. Most of our body cells do not actively divide after they attain maturity.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal