I was diagnosed with typhoid last week and took medication for one week. Still feel feverish and inactive at might

I was diagnosed with typhoid last week. Took medication for one week and back to normal now. But still during nights i am feeling feverish and inactive. Next morning i will be normal. Do i need to consult my doctor again or its normal for initial 2 3 weeks. I was diagnosed with typhoid last week. Took medication for one week and back to normal now. But still during nights i am feeling feverish and inactive. Next morning i will be normal. Do i need to consult my doctor again or its normal for initial 2-3 weeks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011