I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst but have regular periods. Will i be able to conceive ?

hi i am 26 year old and my husband is 31 my monthly cycle is regulal on every month 21st few months back cyst problem diogonsed in me but doctor suggest it will be fine after marrige now we are trying for baby from last 6 months but i am not able to concieve can you plese suggest
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
no need to worry any way you again consult the same doctor and check what the condition of the cyst now?
then you try again but never hide with husband
thanking you
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
i dont think u need to worry now as u have try only 6 month.
medical science tell after 1 year of regular sexual act if u fail to conceive then u need to take medicine.
but if u r worry then better to do semen analysis of ur hubby and gynecologist check up of ur body will eliminate ant doubt.