I was diagnosed with meninioecephelitis and later from BIH , i had surgery on both eyes due to papladema and i had fibromyalgia now i am not able to bear the pain

In 2002 I was diagnosed with meningioencephelitis, Then soon after I was told I had BIH, (also known as pseudotumor cerebri and Idiopathic Itercranial Hypertension ) I had surgery on both eyes in 2002 as a result of papladema. over the past nine years I have had migraines, and alot of pain that has not been controllable. One Dr even went as far as giving me morphine pills. (which I haven t been able to get since) As a result I was told last year I have fibromyalgia . And most recently a blood test has come back with a positive result for Lupus. All of this on top of being diagnosed with depression . But I am still in alot of pain, constantly. I can t sleep even with my sleeping pills . The doctors I have been to don t seem to look at the entire 9 years, they only focus on one thing. And recently I have been having blurry episodes in my eyes, and a black spot (looks almost like a bird is flapping it s wings slowly) What can I do? Where should I go?? Cause I am losing all hope of ever feeling better. I am only 29 years old, and I can t even get out and play with my kids because of the pain. It really hurts as a mother of two precious boys not being able to do the things I want so badly to do with them. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011