I was diagnosed with anxiety and have headaches.I feel like i am going to die.

i was diagnosed with anxiety in november, and having so many physical symptoms. last year i had a blood test and 2 ecg's and also my eyes were checked because i have headaches everyday, i get dizzy,lightheaded,shaky,hot flushes, feel like im going to collapse, and now im getting chest pains and i always think i am having a heart attack and it scares me so much, its not really pain its discomfort, if i dont have chest pain i have headaches everyday and think its a brain tumor, i always think i am going to collapse down dead at some point but never do and they seem to get worse when i think about it, my doctor keeps reassuring me that i am fine, but my body just doesnt feel right no more, i want more tests doing but they wont let me coz they say ill just find something else to worry about.this is taking over my life, i am basically living in fear.please help me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010