I was diagnosed with a prolactinoma. The muscles that support my neck are stiff and sore

I feel terrible, it all started 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with a prolactinoma 5mm and it was found because my prolactin levels were 129 and the doctors have been running all types of test to figure out what's wrong with me. I feel like my life is over and I'm only 30, the muscles in the back of my head and around my right ear feels like it's being pulled away from my head it's so tight, ringing in the ears, my right bottom eyelid started twitching, I've been having this weird vertigo but the room doesn't spin, it feels like a 2 second free fall, like I flung my head back, I see stars occasionally and over the weekend while watching TV, when I heard a few loud noises I instantly had back to back episodes of vertigo, I feel weak, I'm so sensitive to noise and I feel like weird when walking, driving, everything. I don't know what to do and I don't have health insurance...I'm nervous and feel like I'm dying but no one knows what's wrong with me, my labs keep coming back normal, I recently took a test for syphilis as advised by my doctor but at this point any answer is better than no answer..sometimes I feel like I'm about to collapse, but not pass out! The muscles that support my neck are stiff and sore , so sore! I live in Westchester county, NY....
Asked On : Thu, 13 May 2010