I was constipated for 3 days straight. Took probiotic. Medical cure for this?

Please help me figure this out. The past week and couple of days I found that I was constipated for 3 days straight. At that point I felt the need for relief so I proceeded to do a salt water flush the next morning. I've been eating properly ( I'm a vegetarian and I monitor my nutritional intake, I'm a health nut basically) but I ended up constipated again and because I had a photoshoot upcoming I did another salt water flush. I took a probiotic to regenerate my intestinal flora that might have been flushed out the second time around. But now three days are about to pass again and I am constipated and it has worsened to me urinating what feels to be more frequently and passing gas more often. I'm worried this does not seem normal at all and I will not do a third salt water flush because that would make my body reliant on it. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013