I was born with a heart condition called SVT, Is it safe to stay at work ?

I am 21 years old and was born with a heart condition called SVT. Recently I have been diagnosed as suffering from anxiety because of an enormous amount of pressure and bullying at work. Ultimately my question is can this anxiety affect my SVT and if so, how badly? I probably should have mentioned that i m being bullied by the senior partner at my works. they ve known about it since march. although they now appear to be trying to solve the problem I don t think they will actually help me.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009