I was bleeding constantly, what the chances of me being pregnant are ?

hi I was on birth control for 4 years now i got switched a few months ago the first month was fine along with the second for the most part anyway but then for the 3rd i was bleeding constantly and i didnt really stop at all so i quit it a couple weeks ago and on the fifth i finally stopped bleeding on the 7th i had sex twice along with today and i was just wondering what the chances of me being pregnant are ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Birth control pills only offer protection against pregnancy till you are on it.. Though one cannot predict the chances of pregnancy now (as there are multiple factors that govern it), I can just say that you are not different to one who is not on any pills.. Hence take an emergency contraceptive pill, if your exposure was within 72 hours now. Else watch out for the symptoms of pregnancy...