I was bleaching my hair and my eye caught bleach. It burned a bit.

I was bleaching my hair a few minutes ago and as I was spreading out bleach through my fringe, a small amount of hair filled with bleach touched my eye - or almost did. I don t know. It burned a bit but since I was in the bathroom I rinsed it out. Then I went on the internet and found terrible things. Right now my eyes are burning a bit. I can barely feel it, but it s still burning a bit. My parents are sleeping and they know I m neurotic, so if I wake them up they won t believe me. I also have anxiety and OCD , which means I am freaking out right now, imagining my eye burning and melting. So, what should I do ? I am so scared and I can t go see an eye doctor right now!!! Should I sleep? I m so scared I will wake up blind. BTW, my eyes are not red and I can see normally. They re just burning a little bit, when I blink.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011