I was administered in hospital due to complications of kidney failure. What is next ?

I had a triple bypass in July of 2009, I healed from my heart surgery, after my release from the hospital I returned home,I was administered back to the hospital only three weeks later due to complications of kidney failure. Let me also add,I have no memory of any of this. I am on Dialysis three days of the week, while on a restricted fluid intake I am only urinating 1/2 oz. per day. This is only one of many concerns I have. Open heart surgery is performed thousands a time a day, I was under the impression I was to feel better but to my disappointment it has gone to kidney failure to loss of memory, blood transfusions every week, gasping for air, ect... What next ? Or maybe I don t even want to go into that.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jan 2010