I was Oxy Elite Pro & now I am pregnant, panicked about the effects this could cause

I was taking oxy Elite pro for the whole month of February, along with diet and exercise i lost 22 lbs. I just found out Im pregnant , and im totally panicked about the effects this could cause.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Oxy Elite pro is a mixture of herbal preparations whose effect on early pregnancy either has not been studied or the data is not made available by the company.You cant do much now.Just wait and get a detailed scan done at 20 weeks to rule out any possible defect.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal