I wants to postpone my periods. would it be 100% effective ?

I am 26 years old. my query is regarding postponing my periods. my due date for the month of November was on the 25th; but i have not had my periods yet. its already delayed by 8 days. i am getting married on the 12th of December and i would like to postpone my periods so that it would not interfere with the poojas and other rituals that may last till the 23rd. please suggest which drug i could take and when should i start taking it ? is it already too late for me to start the medicine ? would it be 100% effective ?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Dec 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi..., drugs for postponement of the periods will not not be prescribed, until ,
the drugs are medically indicated..., once the menstrual cycle is altered ,
to get back to normal is difficult.. not to worry.
go ahead.., do not think much about this...
Hope I have answered your question..