I wanted the reason behind Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome and its solution.

I'm a sixteen year old girl with no past medical problems besides Seborrheic Dermatitis in my ears. I've been wondering if I have an anxiety disorder, Gastroduodenal Crohn's Disease, or Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. On and off in the mornings I'll wake up with nausea or bad stomach pain. Many times it will cause me to vomit and sometimes the vomiting makes me feel a little better. Although, sometimes this would come on in the middle of school in the past school year. This morning I also have gas associated with it. I've has this problem mildly since I was probably 11 or 12. Although, in this past year it has flared up a lot. Any ideas of what could be wrong with me? Thanks so much!
Asked On : Wed, 12 Aug 2009