I want to reduce my weight, tell me the diet and exercise

i am 28 yr old, i am fat, my weight is 85KG, i want to reduce it to 65kg. please let me know what i have to eat and which exercise i need to do
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
INCLUDE 2 HRLY MEAL PLAN
PERFECT EXERCISE REGIMEN UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF TRAINER (1 HR )
LOTS OF FLUID
HIGH PROTEIN DIET 100 GMS /DAY WILL INCREASE MUSCLE MASS AND LOSE FAT
AVOID REFINED BAKERY FAST FOODS / CHINESE / FRIED/SALTY /POCKLES/ PAPAD IN DIET
WT LOSS OF 4 KG /MTH HEALTHY
INCLUDE GREEN SALAD IN DIET
PROETIN SHAKE AFTER EXERCISE ISBENEFICIAL

Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi Giritej!
Welcome to the HealthCareMagic Forum.It would have been nice if you had included your height also.If you want to reduce 20kgs you have to do the following things
1)Completely avoid fried,oily,sweets stuff,chocolates- till you lose 10-13 kilos.
2)Follow a strict exercise regime of 45-60 minutes daily without fail,including brisk walks,yogasanas,alternate day abdominal exercises.Join a gym if possible and hire a trainer who would not only chart your exercise body part wise but also motivate you which is essential for weight loss.
3)Include as much as raw food like fresh seasonal fruits, lots of green veggies,Buttermilk,Milk.
4)Lastly but the most important lose weight not to make you thin but aim to improve stamina and flexibility otherwise it becomes another chore.
Good Luck.