I want to reduce fat

hi m 24f, married. i want to reduce my tummy fat n hips fat. my breast is also heavy. i want to become slim-trim. plz recommend me some exercises.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care majic.First it is important to know BMI of yours.means ratio of height and weight.Normal for females is 23.With help of this you can fix up your target for weight loss.You should be targeting 10% of total weight of your body as target means if you are 70 kg then your target will be to loose 7 kg in a year.Do regular exrecise like brisk walking,skipping rope,abdominal muscles strengthening exercise which will tone up your muscles and reduce fat at particular place.Improve your posture,sit and sleep right,Avoid fried foods,cut down intake of tea/coffee,cheese,butter etc.Take help of your doctor.