I want to lose extra fats

i want to loose my fats plzz suggest me a good homeoptahic medicine...mine marriage is in sep to tell me the medicine which reduce fast extra fats
Asked On : Sun, 11 Jul 2010

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

Following steps will be helpful to reduce weight:

•     Buy one weighing machine preferably digital and measure weight every week, on a fixed day and on empty stomach in morning. Write weight in front of date in calendar or diary.

•     Inform your family members about your plan to reduce weight as it will help to continue your motivation towards your goal.

•     Make your dietary chart as what have you eaten in last day and calculate calorie value of that food. You can get calorie value of food items easily on net.

•     Donot try to reduce weight very fast as it is harmful to health.

•     In exercise plan: Incorporate aerobics and brisk walk in your exercise plan at least for 30 min a day.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal