I want to loose my virginity, but I am scared because it might hurt

i want to loose my virginity, but im scared because it might hurt?? well i dont no if he ll like my body also, i mean i shave down there and stuff wich is what he prefers but what if he doesnt like the way i look, and is there going to be a lot of blood and stuff?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I am wondering how old you are. The reason I ask is because you sound super young. Maybe you should wait a little longer. Will it hurt? Maybe. Some girls it does hurt, and some girls, it does not. Does he know you are a virgin? If so, make sure he is careful, and goes slow until you are comfortable. As for how much blood there will be...the odds are great there won't be a whole lot. But, there might be some. Everyone is different when it comes to taht, and some girls don't bleed at all. I just hope you are not doing this too young. You dont' want to regret this. Good luck. BesT WisheS!