I want to loose my fat,kindly suggest

i am a 12 year old girl and have lost about 26 pounds but the fat wont go away what should i do ?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Nov 2010
welcome to hcm,
you have reduced your weight upto very good you should use royal road for about six week ,you will see fatness will go away with use of
honey 1tbsful+half tsp lemon juice+ginger juice 1/4 tsp+half glass of luke warm water.drink this mixture first morning before breakfast and one at bed time.
dr.mohsin madni
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Since you have lost a lot of weight but you feel you haven't lost fat it appears that you are trying to crash diet. You will need to do proper exercise like daily brisk walk or cardio exercise at the gym. This will help tone up the fat in your body and you will see that your body fat is reducing. If you have any illness like chronic cough, menstrual problem etc. you should consult your Doctor. Eat healthy. Drink plenty of water and exercise daily.
I've lost 110 lbs. For the most part i would say add more toning exercises and cardio. Lift light weights for alot of reps. it may be loose fat or loose skin.