I want to konw about modus 10 ?

i wont to know about modus 10 ?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Modus 10 is medroxy progesterone acetate 10 mg, type of progesterone. It can be used in treatment of various gynecological conditions. It can be prescribed to get withdrawal bleeding where there is hyperestrogenism (PCOS), to postpone periods, in endometriosis, fibroids , dysfunctional uterine bleeding and many other gynecological conditions. take care.
hi my period is 5 days late. before some time i had have same problem. Then Dr. suggest me you take modus 10. so can i take Modus-10 in this time.