I want to know the latest advanced treatment against Ctomegalovirus

hi doctor, i konw if it is for free many of u will ignoe it. But, i want you to know that i m trying helping some one who is in great need of you. My friend's daughter is 1 and 1/2 years but she can't sit, stand has no teeth, and doctors say that she is behind her age. Please guide me, i can't see my frnd in such deep trouble. I want to witness a miracle.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Hi, if her milestones are delayed, you can give her homoeopathic medicine, Baryta carb 1M, and consult a good homoeopathic physician. Homoeopathy gives very good results in developmental disorders.

So..was she premature birth? My nephew, who is now...8-9ish, takes Human Growth Hormones to Hasten his growth due to premature birth. he has been taking them for years, and has grown i think like a foot faster then if he hadn't.