I want to know Vernace tablet is good to increase sperm motility?

I want to know Vernace tablet is good to increase sperm motility .
Asked On : Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Thanks for your query
Yes it does increase sperm count but not effective in all patients. It depends upon the baseline sperm count and the etiology. If it is a primary testicular failure then you should not waste time on drugs. Go for IVF. Also if sperm counts are too low like 1-2 millions only, it is useless.
Psychiatrist Dr. Alok Ranjan's  Response
THE TABLET GENERALLY INCREASES TESTERONE LEVEL ,TESTERONE AGGREVATES SPERMATOGENESIS AND ALSO USED TO TREAT LOSS OF LIBIDO ,ACTING PRIMARLY AS SEX HORMONE.
HOWEVER IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE NOTED THAT IT MUST NOT BE TAKEN WITHOUT SUPERVISION AS IT SHOWS SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS LIKE GYNESTOMALASIA(BREAST LIKE ENRLAGMENT IN MALES),HOARSE VOICE AND INSOMNIA.PRIAPRISM,I.E PAINFUL ERECTION IS NOT UNCOMMAN.
YOU MUST USE THIS DRUG UNDER SUPERVISION,IT SHOULD BENIFIT YOU IF YOUR SPERM COUNT IS 60% AND MOTALITY 25% ,IT CAN SHOW DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT IF DOSES ARE ADJUSTED AND CAN BE USED BEFORE PLANNING IVF ,HOWHEVER THE SUPERVION IS REQUIRED.