I want to increse Of my Libido, please advise

Dear doctor, I want to know the best ways to increse my libido at the age of 61 yrs. please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
Sex is to please each other ,not to make records in bed.libido can be enhanced either by discussing with partner your sexual expectation & or increasing foreplay.Disclaimer
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Ayurveda will help you a lot. Have tab shila pravang 1 bd .
  Anonymous's Response

If you are a lady, you should discuss with your gynac the possibility of starting hormone replacement therapy for you..if you are a gentleman, you should discuss the possibility of either using a vacumm device or any medication in appropriate dosage from your Urologist.