I want to increase the body weight.

hi.. sir i m to weak wat shall i do to becom fat??????
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
hi ranjitha
welcome to health care magic
The only way to gain weight whether it’s fat or muscle, is to consume more energy than you expend.
Good sources of protein include fresh and canned fish,red meat, chicken, low fat milk and yogurt, low fat cottage cheese, egg whites, soy products and whey protein powder will help you
Good sources of carbohydrate for a weight gain diet include whole meal bread, potatoes, brown rice, pasta, fresh and tinned fruit and dried fruit.

Finally, forget about eating 3 large meals a day with a few snacks. The best approach to an effective weight gain diet is to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day. Separate them by 3 hours so your stomach has time to digest each meal fully
One last point before we wrap up. Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables. They are the richest source of vitamins and minerals (particularly antioxidants) and have both health and weight gain implications
Dietitian & Nutritionist Peter S Fahmy's  Response
Hi Ranjitha

I would like to thank Dr. Alisha for her great advices, I m totally agreeing on every single word in her answer
But I would like to add for u a formula named "PediaSure" it's a food supplement originally given to kids, but we used in nutrition for underweight people, u can have daily 2 table spoons on a cup of Milk .. It's in pharmacies , available with many flavours