I want to increase my height

Hi m 21 years old and my height is 5 ft i want to increase my height .
Asked On : Wed, 1 Dec 2010
It is important that your diet aids the growth of your bones, muscles and tendons with the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins. Calcium too should form an important part of your diet.

Start stretching exercises. Toe-touches, crunches and many other similar exercises can help you to stretch out your arms, legs and spine.

If you are not afraid of surgery then illizarov's technique is a very good option to increase your height. The surgeon will separate each limb bone and will insert metal plates and screws to hold them in place until new bone grows into the gap. However, surgery can be painful, take quite a long time to heal .