I want to have a alopathy cure for low sperm motility problem

respected sir, i had low motility of sperm problem i had normal sperm count of 120mil/ml but my active motility is only 40% can i have chances of improving my motility % and it its velosity? doctor has suggested spemanfort and to destroy klebsella bacteria diagnosed through semen culture test. i took zenflox plus 10 tab.can you suggest some good medicines to improve my sperm motility %? can my problem be cured permanantly?because during my treatement ihad fluctuation in active motility % iam taking evion600 caps can i continue permanently (1 month over) can use zevit-zinc rich multivitamin continiously along with this? please answer thanking you, yours faithfully,
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011