I want to get pregnant but delayed in period with continuous abdomilan pain. will folison acid 5mg medicine work on this situation ?

hi doc.i am a girl of 24 years old.married (3 years).from last 2 months we are tried to get pregnant ,but we would fail do do march 2011 24th was the date of my period but now the date is over,and delayed period. but continuous abdominal pain . i want to get pregnant.but i couldn t successful yet.yesterday i went to a doctor she prescribed a medicine named folison (folic acid 5 mg). now what should i do? is there any problem ? and we are not use any precision from January of 2011.plz doc give me a suggestion to get a baby.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011