I want to get pregnant as soon as possible

i want to get pregnant i m having sex on daily basis two times in night from 7th day of my mensturation. on 9th day of my mensuration i had sex with my husband lying upon him i doubted because of that i could not conceive .is it true suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Sexual intercouse during the time of ovulation are more effective.. Find the time of ovulation and increase the frequency of sex during those periods.. Some of sperms can get out of you when you are standing due to the effects of the gravity but that may not be the sole reason for not concieving.. Other factors may also be responsible.. Check those factors too... All the best..