I want to gain weight, kindly suggest me

i m ramya of 23 years old.but my weight is only 40 can i gain weight.MY PARENTS worried a lot about my marriage
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Height and weight are mainly depends on heridatory
you have to start these medicnes
1. Ashwagandharishta 5 ml twice aday aftert meal
2. Asheliyo churna 1 grams twice day
3. Karshya churna twce a day for 1 gram with milk

also have to start Tadasan ( Yoga Posture)
and push ups and also pull ups.
Cycling is also use full for you.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Homeopath Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Community. You need to do a CBC with ESR (Complete Blood Count) to address the above complaints. Get these tests done from a pathologist and let me know the report. Thank you!
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
u should have cbc and esr .....u need to take adequate about of calorie..then ur weight wil be increased
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is many thing that matter for your weight, Including dietary habit you need good mental situation. Under stress condition also you wont gain weight, proper calorie intake
Fat and protein diet also with Herbal preparation described in Ayurveda will help you in this regards