I want to become healthy

i am too tall (185cm),too slim and jst 48kg weights and now am a 19year guy.i want to become more healthy what i do plz help me sir?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Oct 2010
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Well come to healthcaremagic,

According to your age, height, weight your BMI is 14 which we will consider as underweight. Diet pattern is very important.
Try to have 4 dates daily and hand full of dry fruits and nuts.
Drink at least 500ml of milk, it may be in the form of milkshakes, use some commercial products like bornvita, horlicks, ENSURE (which will give good result), curd, Paneer, cheese.
Take 2 eggs Daily, Try to have Snacks in brunch time & evening Snacks time, Have all types of vegetables and fruits. Do not skip any meals and it should be Balance Diet means it should contain 5 types of food groups (cereals, pulses, milk products, vegetables, sugars& jiggery)

Along with this diet try to do some exercises, so that you will get muscles but not tummy.

we are running a nutrition club in Hyderabad and ours is
a MNC company. we are in weight loss/gain programme helping people use our nutrition based products and many are benefitted out this. some are benefiited : who are suffering from diabetes, hyper tension, migraine, knee pain,artrithis,psorasis, mensuration problem for women.
I myself lost 10 kgs in 2 months, 15 days and lost my knee pain too.. which i was sufferring from last 2 years.
My aunt lost 52 kgs in last 1 year. she was 119 kgs and also she had severe asthma. now is 45 and looks like 25 handling all activities of club and her astma problem is no more. and many more testmonials are available where people are using and feeling very healthy. so my appeal to u is convey this message to all ur near and dear. and let us people to stay healthy all through out.
convey this message to people around u and ur cirlce of influence so that all our people are healthy.
my contact number : 9666918191 is my email ID.