I want to become healthy, should I join the gym ?

Hello sir I am 15 and i am so smart i want to become healthy what should i do should I join the gem ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Being healthy by definition means wellness in all aspect of the individual which include not only physical but also mental and psychological.  By this definition you can understand that joining gym can only help part of physical well being. You need good diet, avoidance of unhealthy habits, good amount of rest and sleep, regular exercises, maintaining good personal hygeine and many others that will help in being healthy and not alone gymming,